ACE PHYSICAL THERAPY & SPORTS MEDICINE INSTITUTE ROOSEVELT RUN 5K
ACE Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine Institute with locations in Alexandria, Arlington/ Clarendon, Falls Church / Merrifield, FairOaks / Fairfax, Herndon / Reston, Leesburg / Lansdowne, and Tysons Corner / Vienna in VA and Safety Health Foundation welcome runners and walkers to ACE Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine Institute Roosevelt Run 5K.
REGISTRATION: Click here for easy online registration. Or click here for paper entry .
- Entry is limited to the first 100 people. We can’t wait to see you on race day!
PACKET PICK UP : Packet pick-up is open 6:00-6:45 PM on-site at the small park on the east side of Gateway Park in Rosslyn, at the Virginia end of Key Bridge, at the northern end of Mount Vernon Trail.
GENERAL RACE INFO:
- The course descends down a short ramp over George Washington Memorial Parkway, passes in front of Theodore Roosevelt Island, and continues on Mount Vernon Trail under Memorial Bridge to turn around north of Navy-Marine Memorial before I-395. The trail is open and shared with other users, including bicycles.
- Parking after 6:00 PM is free in most of Rosslyn. Make sure your meter doesn’t say “10:00 PM.”
- The race starts and finishes at the Rosslyn end of Mount Vernon Trail. Look for a small green sign that says Mount Vernon Trail between the I-66 exit ramp that forms the beginning of Lee Highway westbound and the Rosslyn end of Key Bridge.
- Our race is small, but you will have a nice souvenir — a bright green cinch bag from ACE Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Institute
PRESS CONTACT: Mike Ercole, MSMSPT, CSCS, ACE Institute Director Email: MErcole@ace-pt.org