ACE Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Institute was founded on the principles of high ethical standards, integrity, honesty and professionalism. When you step inside one of our eight convenient locations in the Washington Metro area, your goal becomes ours: returning you to your normal lifestyle as quickly and safely as possible.
Our therapists, using time-tested physical therapy and rehabilitation protocols, are among the best educated in the field of outpatient therapeutic care. They stay at the forefront of technology through extensive continuing education study.
Michael Ercole, who received his Master of Science degree in physical therapy from Boston University, is the Institute Director of ACE Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Institute. He is widely known for his expertise in strength training and conditioning and has helped student physical therapists in clinical rotation programs at George Washington University, the University of Southern California, Marymount University and numerous other schools.
For Our Patients, ACE Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Institute will:
- treat you with respect and professionalism
- utilize proven treatment protocols that are derived from the most current medical knowledge
- attempt to return you to your pre-injury status as quickly as possible.
For Our Referring Physicians, we will:
- provide your patients prompt care with proven protocols. If you have preferred protocols, we will be happy to incorporate them for your patients
- communicate frequently with you regarding your patient’s progress.
For Our Staff, we will:
- look at everyone as an integral part of a “team” that works in a “family” atmosphere that is pleasant, fun and professional
- provide them with opportunities to advance your career, knowledge and skills
- ask that you act with the highest professional standards and attempt to improve themselves everyday.