ACE Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine Institute with locations in Alexandria, Arlington/ Clarendon, Falls Church / Merrifield, FairOaks / Fairfax, Great Falls, Herndon / Reston, Leesburg / Lansdowne, and Tysons Corner / Vienna in VA welcomes the Marathoners to ACE Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine Institute’s 15th annual POTOMAC RIVER RUN MARATHON & HALF.
When: Marathon will be held on Sunday, May 6, 2018 – 9:00 AM (Non-competitive early start at 8:00 AM and
Competitive start at 9:00 AM)
Where: C&O Canal Towpath, Fletcher’s Cove, 4940 Canal Road, Washington DC
Registration: Please click here for online registration.
- Registration Fee is $100.00 for non members.
- Fee is $90.00 for the patients and friends of ACE Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine Institute, supporting club members and active duty military.
- Fee to Transfer or deferral from a previous race – Individual is $10.00
- Runners of all levels of ability who can cover the marathon course in less than 6 hours (please finish by 2 PM)
- No time limit in the half marathon
- Limited to the first 350 entrants
NEW THIS YEAR!
- You may register for ROUND-TRIP Red Top Cab ride
- Departing Sunday, May 6, departing at 7:00 AM from Key Bridge Marriott, 1401 Lee Highway, Arlington VA
- After the finish, whenever we have four passengers, we call Red Top Cab for your ride back to Key Bridge Marriott
- You may also register for our pre-race dinner on Saturday, May 5, at 6:30 PM at Cosi Restaurant, 1801 North Lynn Street in Arlington VA
Donate: Race benefits the following charities:
- Safety And Health Foundation
- When you register, you may include a donation to American Red Cross International Response Fund in Haiti
Awards: FULL marathon offers cash awards of $250, $150, and $100 to top 3 M/F overall and tangible awards to top 3 M/F in age groups 19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 & over | The 8:00 FULL and HALF marathon and the 9:00 AM HALF marathon offer awards to top 3 M/F overall and top 1 M/F in the same age groups.