ACE PT – POTOMAC RIVER RUN MARATHON & HALF
ACE Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine Institute with locations in Alexandria, Arlington/ Clarendon, Falls Church / Merrifield, FairOaks / Fairfax, Great Falls, Herndon / Reston, Leesburg / Lansdowne, and Tysons Corner / Vienna in VA welcomes the Marathoners to ACE Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine Institute’s 18th annual POTOMAC RIVER RUN MARATHON & HALF.
When: Half Marathon will be held on Sunday, May 2nd at 9:00am
Full Marathon will be held on Sunday, May 2nd at 9:00am
Registration: Please click here for online registration.
- Runners of all levels of ability who can cover the marathon course in less than 6 hours (please finish by 2 PM)
- No time limit in the half marathon
- Limited to the first 350 entrants
Fee: Registration Fee is $80.00.
Donate: Race benefits the following charities:
You may register for our pre-race dinner ($10.00 in advance, $15.00 at the door, as much as you can eat, and the food is really good!)
Saturday, May 1, at 6:30 PM at Cosi Restaurant, 1801 North Lynn Street, Arlington VA
Watch the Kentucky Derby
You may also register for ROUND-TRIP Red Top Cab ride ($10.00 in advance Sunday, May 2, departing at 7:00 AM from Key Bridge Marriott, 1401 Lee Highway, Arlington VA. After the finish, whenever we have four passengers, we call Red Top Cab for your ride back to Key Bridge Marriott.
- We share everyone’s concerns about COVID-19 and its spread in the population
- We operate subject to the regulations of National Park Service
- Read National Park Service “Temporary Facilities Closure Advisory
- Read National Park Service “Record of Determination for the Implementation of Mask-Wearing Requirements for Park Visitors
- We will inform you of any changes via e-mail as soon as possible
- As needed, we will convert our large-gathering races into virtual races that you can run on our own and report your times and dates back to us